Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

~Our Little Family~


My little girl Kaiya is almost one and I can't believe how fast it is going!! She is 11 months old and is walking around everywhere!! She started about a week ago and is getting it down, she still falls a little but is getting pretty good. Her personality is so big!!! She is so stinking smart and has such a big heart! She is one of the loves in my life. Johan is my knight in shining armor!! He of course has his moments but he is so patient and very loving!! We have been married for a little of 3 years! We live right now with his parents in Spanish Fork, Utah and i can't wait to finally be able to get a place of our own!! We are both going to UVU, he is going to be a Drafter and I am going for behavioral science/psychology. He is almost done with his Associates and I just started in August and have 5 and 1/2 more years.

I love my little family so much and I cant wait to see what the future has in store for us!

I am going to do my best in keeping this up dated!! We will see how that goes!! :)






2 comments: