Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Kyson 3 month update!

My little man is a talkative little thing!! He wakes me up with cute little screams, coos, and baby babble! He will grab your fingers and lifts himself half way up then we do the rest. Smiles, smiles, and MORE smiles!! He is just a happy baby, except for when he is in his car seat he liked it at first but now he likes to see whats going on and he cant so he SCREAMS!!! But I'm getting some tricks to make him stop crying, if we are in town roll down the window so he can see, freeway we have to play music, or hold his hand to let him know we are there! He weighs 16 pounds and is 23 inches! He is losing his hair in the strangest places, it looks like 3 different types of old man hair lines haha its funny! I find his hair every where in his car seat, the swing, the bouncer, ect......I love my little man!! I love my whole family! Kaiya is my mini best friend while Ky is Johan's mini best friend, Johan and I have been doing so great! We are closer than ever and in love even more!! He is the best daddy to the kids and I love to watch him playing with Kyson, he plays with Kaiya when she isn't hanging with me!! We love our kids so much and are truly blessed with everything we have in our lives! Things are even better with our little Kyson in our lives!!

Now pics of our chunky man:


~His hair in this picture reminds me of the creepy guy on Roger Rabbit~

~Love his outfit~
~So serious!~
~I love this outfit so much, Thank you Papa Greg!~


No comments:

Post a Comment